Rachel's job interview coaching is relevant to people applying for leadership positions, professional appointments, managerial positions, medical promotions and technical roles. She also successfully coaches students being interviewed for medical school.
Coaching is best when applied to a specific interview. Rachel suggests you book in as soon as you have sent in your job application, if you expect an interview. It is best that you have coaching at least 3 days prior to your interview. Please give Rachel as much notice as possible as her appointments are in demand.
Face-To-Face Job Interview Coaching
Sessions are held in Perth, Western Australia by appointment. If you are situated elsewhere in Australia and not able to get to Perth, please see details of our Skype / Video Coaching Sessions. Our popular group Tele-Classes are open to local, national and international clients.
It's a little known secret that the best prepared candidate most often gets the plum job, not the best qualified.
In many cases, people with excellent abilities get very nervous at the prospect of a job interview.
Is this you? Afraid that you may stumble over complex and challenging job interview questions? Feel awkward talking about yourself or go blank when put on the spot?
Many great candidates fail, because they don't realise that they need to sell themselves or convince the panel they are the standout person for the position.
If this is you, Rachel's expert job interview coaching you will show you how to talk about your strengths, skills and experience in a way that will sound credible, convincing and confident. Discover how to impress your interviewers by talking at the right level, delineating your distinct value, and providing compelling examples ... and do what so few do: ask the right questions at the end.
Rachel does a great deal of work in preparation, and this means that the session is custom designed to get results. In most cases the session is centered on a specific position, and this allows her to craft a powerful match between your skills, knowledge and abilities and what the employer is seeking.
Most people only require a single session of two hours (this is the minimum session time).
As you are coached and practise identifying your specific strengths in detail and answering real job interview questions, you will be given the techniques and tips that will be of most value to you. The session is very practical. She builds on what you say and makes it better. Rachel will draw out of you your absolute best.
Job interviews can be much easier than you imagine with her unique and practical tips and techniques to help you. Maximise your interview opportunities now. Nail that job or promotion!
- A 2 hour job interview coaching session is $600 + GST = $660 (AUD).
- And, you will also get a free copy of Rachel's job interviews book, RRP $97, when you book in and pay for a session. If you have already bought the book the amount you paid for it will be deducted from your job interview coaching fee.
- If you want a second session for the same job then it is only $400 + GST = $440 (AUD) for 2 hrs in Kelmscott.
Job Interview Coaching Via Skype / Video
This Skype coaching can be conducted with you wherever you are in Australia, providing you have a fast enough Internet connection and a camera, microphone and Skype on your computer. In Australia, this can include: Brisbane, Geraldton, Sydney, Melbourne, Alice Springs, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart or Darwin, for example.
Your online video job interview coaching investment:
- In Australia a 2 hour skype session is $500 + GST = $550.
- Outside Australia a 2 hour session is $500.
- Sessions are a minimum of two hours.
- While it can seem a lot of money at the time, in comparison to the increase in income associated with a promotion it can be very little.
- And, you will get a free copy of Rachel's job interviews book, RRP $97, when you book in and pay for a session. If you have already bought the book we will deduct the amount you paid for it from your job interview coaching fee.
- Concerned that online video coaching won't be good enough? Rest assured, Rachel has plenty of successful experience in using remote coaching techniques. She was even employed by the ABC, at one stage, to train their announcers throughout Western Australia - over the phone! And she got great results! She is excellent at picking up subtleties in people's behaviour through both vocal and visual cues. She has excellent observation skills, has masses of experience using Skype around the world, and is trained in emotional recognition and body language! It will be good!
- One advantage of training with online video is that more and more job interviews involve phone interviews, video interviews and interviews via Skype.
Timing of your 1-1 online video job interview coaching session
- Rachel tries to keep appointments available for job interview coaching at short notice. However, sometimes you will be able to book in with only 5-7 days notice; sometimes you'll need a minimum of three weeks.
- She suggests you book in as soon as you have sent in your job application, if you expect an interview.
- It is best that you have coaching at least 3 days prior to your interview.
- Once a date and time has been confirmed all appointments are to be paid for within 48 hrs.
- Payment to be made with a credit card/via PayPal.
- Once you have paid for your session please send us your Skype address and we will send you a Skype invitation to connect with us.
- Please do not cancel or change appointments once made, if at all possible.
- Sessions cancelled within 7 working days of the appointment still incur the full session fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows and a second appointment will not be offered.